Tuition & Fees
We are well aware of how difficult the past year has been for young artists, professional artists, and staff members in the performing arts. We are pleased to announce, thanks to special funding provided by the Music Academy International Foundation that the Trentino Music Festival has lowered tuition for the 2021 festival to our lowest amount in the past 20 years. In addition, one low tuition fee now includes housing, registration fee, and local bus transfers. This combined with our exceptional faculty artists truly makes the TMF one of the most sought after training experiences in the world today for young artists wishing to pursue a professional career in the performing arts.
|PERFORMANCE STUDIO||REGULAR TUITION & REGISTRATION FEE:||SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR THE|
|MUSICAL THEATRE STUDIO||$4,595.00||$3,436.00|
|CHAMBER MUSIC STUDIO||$2,795.00||$2,236.00|
|DOLOMITI CHORAL FESTIVAL||€1,695||€1,495|
- Tuition Fee: The TMF charges one low tuition fee that includes housing, local bus transfers, and registration fee.
- Payment Schedule: As of April 15, 2021 all tuition payments are due in full within 14 days of your acceptance.
- Refund Policy & Disclaimer: The TMF commits to binding contracts to secure faculty, facilities, and housing for our participants. Therefore, once paid, tuition and fees are non-refundable. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- CFAR Travel Insurance – Updated April 15, 2021: Although we are very optimistic regarding the festival this summer based on all of the information we have received from the Italian authorities, the TMF highly recommends that all young artists purchase “Cancel For Any Reason” (CFAR) Travel insurance. These low cost policies allow you to cancel your trip for any reason and will pay between 50% and 100% of the costs you have incurred depending on the level policy you take out. This will traditionally cover your flight, registration fees, and program fees. Most policies are based on 4% – 8% of the total expenses and is a great security should you have to cancel your participation, or should the festival have to cancel due to travel restrictions or other COVID related issues. CRAF Travel Insurance should be purchased prior to paying your tuition, registration fee, or the purchasing of your flight. The TMF does not endorse any specific insurance carrier, nor do we receive any financial compensation or commission from any insurance carrier. A simple Google search of “CFAR Insurance” will provide you with details. The TMF does not endorse any particular policy or insurance company. This link can be used to provide estimates from various insurance carriers as well as further coverage information: https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/travel/cancel-for-any-reason-cfar-travel-insurance-explained.
- Performances: Due to the nature of the performing arts industry, the TMF reserves the right to change casting, programming, and performance venues as fits the needs of the festival. Should casting or musical assignments change, TMF assures all young artists that similar roles and musical assignments will be provided.
- Professional Behavior: The TMF adheres to strict policies in regards to professional behavior and sexual harassment. Employees and young artists of the TMF must sign a contract and agree to present themselves in what is deemed to be a professional manner during all rehearsals, and in all situations in which they represent the TMF. This includes social events sponsored by the TMF, as well as in their living assignments with other young artists.
- COVID PROTOCOLS – The TMF will adhere to all COVID Protocols as set forth by the national, regional, and local authorities. We will work directly with local health authorities to ensure the safety of all of our young artists, faculty artists, and staff. Upon arrival all members of the TMF will be asked to sign an agreement to abide by all COVID Protocols.
- Force Majeure Policy: Neither party shall be held liable or responsible to the other party nor be deemed to have defaulted under or breached this Agreement for failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any obligation under this Agreement when such failure or delay is caused by or results from causes beyond the reasonable control of the affected party, including but not limited to epidemic, pandemic, fire, floods, embargoes, war, acts of war, strikes, lockouts or other labor disturbances, or acts of God; Either party shall provide the other party with prompt written notice of any delay or failure to perform that occurs by reason of force majeure. Should the severity of the event or events aforementioned prevent the execution of this contract, it is agreed that any payments received that can not be recuperated from CFAR Insurance will be applied towards future tuition and fees with the Trentino Music Festival.
Payments are accepted by VENMO (United States) or by bank transfer (Europe). Please clearly state the name and studio of the Young Artist for which the payment is being made:
- VENMO: Venmo payments are available to young artist that have a bank account in the United States. For payments please use @TMFestival.
- CHECKS: Personal checks are accepted for anyone with a US bank account.
- Bank Transfer US: For young artists living in the US and Canada that wish to pay by bank transfer please email the TMF at firstname.lastname@example.org for wire instructions.
- Bank Transfer Europe: For Young Artists who are living in Europe payments can be made by bank transfer to the following bank:
- Cassa Rurale Dolomiti di Fassa Primiero e Belluno
- IBAN – IT74H0814005614000024079007
- BIC – CCRTIT2T38A