Tuition & Fees
We are pleased to announce, thanks to special funding provided by Music Academy International that the Trentino Music Festival has lowered tuition for the 2022 festival. This combined with our exceptional faculty artists and the outstanding location in Italy truly makes the TMF one of the most sought after training experiences in the world today for young artists wishing to pursue a professional career in the performing arts.
|OPERA & VOICE||$2,995||$1,000||$200|
- A $1,000 tuition deposit along with your registration fee of $200 is due within 10 days of receiving your acceptance letter.
- The balance of your tuition together with your housing fee is due by April 15, 2022.
- Early Enrollment Discount – Young Artists who pay their full tuition and registration fee by January 31, 2022 will receive a discount of 10%. These discounts; $419.50 (Opera Studio), $419.50 (Musical Theatre Studio), $269.50 (Chamber Music/Orchestra) will be deducted from your housing fee which is due on April 15, 2022.
Payments are accepted by VENMO, personal check, or by bank transfer.
- VENMO: For Venmo payments please use @TMFestival.
- Checks: Personal checks are accepted for anyone with a US bank account.
- Bank Transfer USA: For young artists living in the US and Canada that wish to pay by bank transfer please email the TMF at email@example.com for wire instructions.
- Bank Transfer Europe: For Young Artists who are living in Europe payments can be made by bank transfer to the following bank:
- Cassa Rurale Dolomiti di Fassa Primiero e Belluno
- IBAN – IT74H0814005614000024079007
- BIC – CCRTIT2T38A
- Refund Policy: The TMF commits to binding contracts to secure faculty, facilities, and housing for our participants. Therefore, once paid, tuition and fees are non-refundable. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- CFAR Travel Insurance – CFAR Travel Insurance must be purchased prior to paying your tuition, registration fee, or the purchasing of your flight. The TMF highly recommends that all young artists purchase “Cancel For Any Reason” (CFAR) Travel insurance. These low cost policies allow you to cancel your trip for any reason and will pay up to 100% of the costs you have incurred depending on the level policy you purchase. This will traditionally cover your flight, registration fees, and housing fees. Most policies are based on 4% – 8% of the total expenses and is a great security should you have to cancel your participation, or should the festival have to cancel due to Force Majeure. The TMF does not endorse any specific insurance carrier, nor do we receive any financial compensation or commission from any insurance carrier. This link can be used to provide estimates from various insurance carriers as well as further coverage information: https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/travel/cancel-for-any-reason-cfar-travel-insurance-explained.
- COVID & Health Protocols – The TMF will adhere to all COVID & Health Protocols as set forth by the national, regional, and local authorities. We will work directly with local health authorities to ensure the safety of all of our young artists, faculty artists, and staff. Members of the TMF must abide by all COVID & Health Protocols.
- Force Majeure Policy: Neither party shall be held liable or responsible to the other party nor be deemed to have defaulted under or breached this Agreement for failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any obligation under this Agreement when such failure or delay is caused by or results from causes beyond the reasonable control of the affected party, including but not limited to epidemic, pandemic, fire, floods, embargoes, war, acts of war, strikes, lockouts or other labor disturbances, or acts of God; Either party shall provide the other party with prompt written notice of any delay or failure to perform that occurs by reason of force majeure. Should the severity of the event or events aforementioned prevent the execution of this contract, it is agreed that any tuition payments received that can not be recuperated from CFAR Insurance will be applied towards future tuition with the Trentino Music Festival.